SYMBIOTICS FRANCE SA
This site is intended for professional investors only. Please confirm your location and investor profile so that we can direct you to the most appropriate content.
Any information provided herein is exclusively for the attention of professional investors in the sense of the Articles L533-16, L533-11 to L533-15 of the Monetary and Financial Code. By clicking “I agree” you confirm to be a professional client.
A professional client is a client who has the necessary experience, knowledge and skill to make his own investment decisions and correctly assess the risks involved.
For your information, professional client pursuant to article 533-11 specifically are defined as entities that are required to be licensed or regulated to operate in the financial markets, namely :
- 1. credit institutions;
- 2. investment firms;
- 3. other licensed or regulated financial institutions;
- 4. insurance companies;
- 5. collective investment schemes and their management companies;
- 6. pension funds and their management companies;
- 7.traders in commodities and commodity derivatives;
- 8. depository funds;
- 9. other licensed or regulated institutional investors.
In order to qualify as a professional client within the meaning of the AMF, this person must now
- (i) meet at least two of the three criteria mentioned in Article D. 533-11 of the Monetary and Financial Code to be considered a professional client:
- a. balance sheet total equal to or greater than 20 million euros;
- b. net sales or revenues equal to or greater than 40 million euros;
- c. shareholders' equity equal to or greater than 2 million euros;
- (ii) or, failing that, request to be treated as a professional client on an optional basis under the conditions of Article 314-6 of the AMF's General Regulations. Such declaration must be made in writing or in another form demonstrable via text.