Science refers to symbiotics as the study of different species of organisms that are interdependent, gaining benefits from their mutual relationships; the life sciences refer to symbiotics as the study of human evolution based on social networking and bonding rather than natural selection; social science refers to symbiotics as the art of associating humans for the purpose of establishing, cultivating and conserving social life among them.
Our vision is to improve the human capacity to live together on the planet, with a particular focus on socio-economic inclusion and climate resilience.
Our mission is to foster sustainable development in emerging and frontier economies by connecting investors to local financial intermediaries, enterprises and projects.
Our strategy is to be the leading market access platform for impact investing.
- Impact driven: inclusive, self-conscious and coherent, depth and sense of purpose
- Independent: stand-alone and task control, self-judgment and leadership, fairness and reliability
- Principled: strong ethics, loyalty, pride and responsibility, competence and care
- Performing: pragmatic and results-oriented, merit-based personal contributions
- Team player: open-minded and positive, sharing and respectful